Thursday, June 14, 2007

Of Steam and Gas Engines, June 8 addendum

Rather than edit the previous post I thought I would make another post for my omissions.

I found that a quick stop for a traffic light will cause the kitchen counter stools to tip over. I sort of expected this but we hadn't made a sufficiently quick stop before. It wasn't an emergency stop but I didn't want to run a very yellow/pink light.

Logan was feed his regular breakfast and just before we reached a rest stop on I64 he gave it up and made the truck his. We think the twisty section of US522 just north of I64 may have done him in.

When going swimming it is best to leave your vehicle keyless entry fob in your swim bag and not the pocket of your swim trunks. After our swim, I think it was the second trip to the pool, I took the fob apart, removed the battery and dried things out the best I could. It didn't seem to help.

We have added a few more pictures of tractors that were at the show.






This 1941 Packard was at the gift shop/museum being restored. I remember having one when I was in high school. I had been my grandfathers but he was no longer able to drive.

No comments: