Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Pappa Rot Z

On Monday 2/2 I volunteered for a "job". Since we had decided to give ourselves a Christmas present of a new Nikon D60 Digital SLR. Man what a camera. So with the new camera I decided to become one of the park photog's. That does get me into events for free and the pictures I have taken have found there way to the park's cable TV channel. It's been fun. The main event I have covered has been the Blue's Brothers Review.

Suzette continued to work in the Glass Shop and started a class on making a lamp shade and I started the beginner class in Stained glass. While Suzette does her glass thing I have been out taking pictures around the park and turning them in to Gary, my park contact.

The only paddle we did in the last couple of weeks has been at Turtle Beach with Rich and Linda. The weather wasn't the best so we spent time shelling on the beach. Finally the weather cleared enough for us to paddle. So we did our usual down to where Midnight Pass was and did some more shelling.

Suzette did get here lampshade finished and I have my beginner project ready to solder.


I'm sure I have left a few things out but take a look at our online picture albums for ones that I haven't posted here.

No comments: