Saturday, April 26, 2014

Another day another 3xx miles

Today we drove from Pine Lake to Mill Creek to see rural Alabama. Yep it is rural. The road in was long and dusty and the jeep looked like it was covered with flour. Not really a bad park, however there are only 5 of us here. There are a few rigs which look to be seasonal but no folks in them. Although it is about 8 miles from the Interstate it isn't a bad choice considering that it is a Passport America park and only cost us $16. There does seem to be a lot to see and do in the area but it isn't in our plan to explore this area on this visit.

I really wanted to see the Sprint Cup race at RIR so I chatted with Dish Customer Service to get my service address changed to the campgrounds address. Finally after 3 chat sessions I have the locals for this area. However it looks like they left the Sarasota locals active for my receiver. If I could just get those turkeys to provide the national feeds I would be happy.

Suzette took a few pictures with her iPad and she may have posted them on FB. I'll try and get them loaded to our online album.

No comments: