Sunday, June 15, 2014

Thursday 6/12

Back to Tri-State to get the correct tires installed. Done and I checked all 4 to make sure they were correct.

We were in need of hair cuts so we found a Great Clips and had our trim after we had lunch at a 50's diner called Arnold's Classic Diner. Not bad and it looks like a '50 place that I had been in in my youth.

We had gone by a place called Runnings and decided to stop in and see what it was all about. It's about farm and ranch and huge. We bought a new bed for Logan and he seems to like his new bed.

Then since we still had time to kill we went to Cabelas and checked out the rv parking area. We had been told that Cabelas had dump stations and they do. So we went inside and found something to buy. We did take a good tour of the store. Neat.

In the evening as I was walking Logan I was stopped by another Holiday Rambler owner. Turned out he recognized the hat I was wearing which identified me as a member of HRRVC Chapter 419.

After dinner we visited with them and the Monaco owners a couple of sites down. Nice evening.

No comments: