Thursday, September 18, 2014

Ketchup

Well not that kind. I need to get this blog in better shape. So I'll put several days in this post.

09/05 Another down day, well we stayed in the park and did laundry and I put together a shelf for shoes in the closet. We did go the local IGA for a few things for supper. Using the wire shelves I removed from the closet I tackled arranging the under sink area to hold our pots and pans etc. I also removed the waste basket holder that is under the cook top so we could better utilize that space. I will do more work on that area when we get to SNF.

09/06 Paul and Sharron joined us for a trip to Sidney for their apple fest. Good food, music, car show, and tractor pull. Awesome pullers, yung'ns on a peddle tractor with a pulling sled. The kids, and us older kids, had a good time.

09/07 Cooked pancakes and bacon for breakfast then off to WalMart to stock up on a few items. I cleaned more of the coach. Paul and Sharron joined us and we visited before going to Bob Evans for BOGO supper. We played rummicube when we returned.

09/08 Today was to be an easy travel day to Cambridge OH. It wasn't. Ill make a separate post on our travel troubles so stay tuned. We pulled in the campground about 11PM. Life on the road.

 

No comments: