Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Blog slacking again

Ok, I have been told that I am not keeping this up to date.
Since last we had spent a few nights in Prince George BC to have service done on the coach. In addition to the normal LUB stuff I had been had trouble with performance or rather than the lack of performance. In Whitehorse I had attempted to tighten up some clamps on the turbo piping. That helped but did not completely solved the issue. So to net it out the DPF, Diesel Particulate Filter, needed to be serviced. That is remove, bake out, reinstall road test. All in all $1400 cdn.. The coach ran well great for some time and then I had to do another parked regen. Don't ask.

Our next overnight adventure was at Quensel BC where we visited an reconstruction of a gold time at Bakerville BC.



The park, Airport CG, had very poor power so I just used my generator.  We saw a few deer in the CG.
Then a few nights in Golden BC at Whispering Spruce CG where we saw the sights.


Then off to Flathead Lake MT and Lakeside RV and Motel. We just got setup and were talking with folks we met last year when we heard the fire trucks. OH look forest fire just up the road. What to do? Of course, set up the lawn chairs and watch the water and retardant drops.




No comments: